- Why you should use this service
- Do you currently share your materials outside of the company without any security solution due to inconvenience and cost?
- It can be difficult to ask your partner to install a security service, especially when you are in a disadvantaged position.
- Our new security service allows users to access the materials directly in their web browser without having to install any security solutions/plugins.
- The service also prevents unauthorized sharing, downloading, printing, and screen capture.
- Furthermore, the service supports Mac, iPhone, Android, and Windows.
- Using our service, the materials that were previously unprotected can now have at least minimal technical security.
- People always send and receive files through email, SNS, and messenger.
- Files can be attached directly or by using a file sharing service, such as Google Drive to send the link URL of a file.
- However, the other party may resend the file to other people, and download, screenshot or print the file.
- Digital coating(Dico) service prevents unauthorized sharing and copying.
- All features use a web browser without any installation on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android.
- How to earn US$
- To earn US$, just send your copy-protected file link to as many people as possible.
- Once you earn US$10, you can select your preferred Amazon website and exchange it for an Amazon eGift of the same amount.
- eGift card for that site will be sent to your email.
- For more information, click on the question mark next to "US$" at the top menu after login.
- You will be able to get the US$ also in cash once Dico Phase 2/3 service opens.
DICO strives for copying prevention by implementing a variety of security measures
- 02. 2022
Delivered TransBox API solution (4th) to KEB Hana Bank in the 1st financial sector
- 11. 2021
Delivered TransBox API solution (3rd) to KEB Hana Bank in the 1st financial sector
- 09. 2020
Delivered TransBox API solution (second) to KEB Hana Bank in the 1st financial sector
- 10. 2019
Delivered TransBox API solution (the first) to KEB Hana Bank in the 1st financial sector
- 06. 2019
Participated in London Tech week 2019 (invited by KIC Europe)
- 04. 2019
Participated in Orange Fab 2019 Taiwan
- 02. 2019
Participated in MWC 2019 Barcelona (invited by Orange)
- 11. 2018
Concluded a cooperation contract with INFRAWARE for "Polaris office" service
- 08. 2018
Chosen As Global Starventure platform program (SLUSH 2018 Finland), sponsored by CCEI(Center for Creative Economy and Innovation)
- 05. 2018
Chosen As The 'First Penguin' Corporation From KODIT (Korea Credit Guarantee Fund)
- 04. 2018
Selected by Born2Global Membership Program 2018, sponsored by MSIP(Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning), Korea
- 03. 2018
Signed MOU with Humaniq (London-based Fintech firm) for online communication and data security
- 12. 2017
Attracted investment from SBA(Seoul Business Agency)
- 07. 2017
Selected by Born2Global Membership Program 2017, sponsored by MSIP(Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning), Korea
- 03. 2017
Selected for Orange(French multinational telecommunications corporation) Fab Asia
- 12. 2016
Selected as K-Global 300 enterprise by MSIP, Korea
- 09. 2016
Selected by Born2Global Membership Program 2016, sponsored by MSIP, Korea
- 09. 2016
MOU with Beyond Security, US, for a distribution of B2B Service in the US
- 08. 2016
Selected by SBA(Seoul Business Agency)’s Accelerator Program, Korea
- 07. 2016
Selected by Startup Technology Development Program, run by the SMBA(Small and Medium Business Administration), Korea
- 01. 2016
Opened the San Francisco Representative Office
- 11. 2015
Partnership with KOISRA Seed Partners
- 10. 2015
Winner of Special Prize at K-Global Startup 2015 Hosted by MSIP, Korea; Organized by KISA(Korea Internet and Security Agency)
- 07. 2015
Approved as a venture company
- 06. 2015
Selected by IBM Catalyst Program
- 06. 2015
Established as a Corporation
- Customer inquiry
- Korea Office
- Phone: +82-2-3431-7530
- Address: 3F, 501 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea